Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vintage Glam


   
This is the second collection for Fall 2013, the Vintage Glam Collection. I love combining the worn, antique metal keys with the clean, dazzling sparkle of Swarovski crystals. The leather and velvet adds another texture, which I think works perfectly, with all the latest Fall fashions. 

Have you seen all the leather/faux leather in the shops right now?

And...is it just me, or is black....the new black??



Velvet is on trend for Fall 2013 as well, so some of these new Glam pieces have touches of velvet in a warm chocolate color.





 

                       I really liked this vintage looking brown leather...so classic and casual...great with blue jeans on the weekend!




Pin It

2 comments:

Lin said...

I love the one with the chains hanging with the key....3rd one down? On the lace top---can you tell me the price in an email?

Thank you for showing it on a bust!! That sure helps!

Catherine said...

Those are so cool!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com