Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vancouver Island






Well I am finally back from spending 3 fabulous weeks on beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia! The weather was perfect, there was great adventures, and lots of relaxation, and I hope to have been inspired by the wonderful nature and stunning surroundings that I experienced during my time spent there. We saw seals, whales, eagles, deer, hummingbirds and even a big black bear during our time on the island, and saw spectacular scenery that included wide sandy beaches, cozy rocky coves, snow capped mountains,and lush rainforests with giant cedars! I sailed on a tall ship through Clayoquot Sound and out to the Pacific, and flew on a float plane to a secluded cove to soak in the natural hotsprings. So here are a few photos of my adventures for you to enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com