Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Home again

Well, I am back after a very busy few days out on the west coast! The move into our new vacation home went well, and yes I did manage to get out onto the beach 3 times. We also played mini golf one afternoon, and went on a great forest hike to some waterfalls on another day. So we did manage to take a few breaks between unpacking and cleaning. Then we had to get up at 4:00 AM to drive to the airport to catch an early flight home, so that we would be back in time for the Fleetwood Mac concert. It was certainly worth it, because they totally rocked! Stevie looked gorgeous,with her flowing shawls and dresses, and Lindsey was awesome as he strutted across the stage and wailed on his guitar! They still know how to rock, that's for sure! A very entertaining concert, that had us all up screaming and dancing by the end. So I don't have any photos of the Fleetwood Mac concert, but although not as exciting...... I do have some beach pics, of my son, daughter, husband and myself!


Don't ya just love my hair in that photo of my daughter and me...it was a bit windy that day!

My brave son swimming in the ocean.

Needless to say, I am now exhausted!
Pin It

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Glad you got all moved into your new vacation home! The photos are wonderful - such a beautiful area! And glad to hear the concert was worth the wait!

Anna said...

Beautiful! I used to live in the Seattle area and our favorite getaway was Victoria or the San Juan Islands. Such a gorgeous area of the world!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com