Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few newer Hot Rocks designs for your viewing pleasure!
This bold bracelet was made using a variety of sterling silver bead shapes, charms and square Swarovski crystals strung onto chain. I added my own hand coiled bead and finished it with a huge Thai silver toggle clasp. his bracelet has a lot of movement and is a ton of fun!
Named "Love Peace and Happiness", for sale in my Etsy shop.

This one is so sweet, I called it "Sugar Mountain"! I combined a very pretty Venetian glass heart, with art glass beads and Swarovski crystals.For sale now in my Etsy shop.

This necklace combines silver, copper, green opal stones and a fantastic Swarovski crystal. This one is called "Penny Lane" On Etsy now.


Pin It

8 comments:

Lenox Knits said...

Ohh I love the peace one! And that last necklace is absolutely stunning. I don't think I have the neck to pull it off but i can imagine it being a real show stopper.

Split Rock Ranch said...

They're all beautiful!

Lin said...

Ooooh, I love the "hardware" bracelet!

BeadedTail said...

Beautiful pieces! I really like Sugar Mountain!

ChatElaine said...

OH I do love the top bracelet, as you know!! They are all beautiful Susan.

Swapna said...

Stunning !!!!

Hot Rocks said...

Thank you all! Seems like you each have your favorites!

Wendy said...

Beautiful pieces! I especially love the one with the venetian glass heart focal! :)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com