Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Great Sales and an award from the Queen!


This weekends, art and craft show and sale was another success, I met some fabulous artists at the venue, and had a great time meeting new clients and selling my jewels! I am glad the seasons shows are all over for now, as I am exhausted, and my housework has been neglected over the past couple of weeks. I thank all my readers for your wonderful words of support and from my last post, it is so nice to have such wonderful friends in the bloggy world! I also received the One Lovely Blog Award from the Queen Speaks. The Queen, has a very entertaining blog, packed with humor, which often sends me laughing. Her posts on family and home life with her teenagers always crack me up! The Queen blogs on crafting, current topics, and life in general. She has a real mixed bag of topics on her blog, and is always a good read.
Here are the rules:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

S0, here are the blogs that I have discovered within the last several months, unfortunately there are not 15 that I can say are newly discovered, as I have many older faves that I regularly visit, and there is only so much time in a day! However, here are my 5 newest faves. These are blogs that I now regularly visit and I enjoy them all immensely! In no particular order:

Wii Mommies
(Yes I have a Wii fit that I work out to regularly to, I especially enjoy Golds Gym Cardio Workout) These ladies have fitness and nutrition tips, and real life stories on their struggles with weight loss.

WillOaks Studio
A wonderful jewelry designer, who is also an amazing photographer. Lots of lovely eye candy on this blog!

Duck and Wheel with String
Lins blog is packed full of humor...if you need a good laugh...or even sometimes a good cry, you will always get a great read on her blog! She is one powerful, emotional and talented writer. She also has a very soft side to her as well, as seen in her posts on her backyard froggy pond.

Sweet Bead Studio
Cindy is another talented jewelry designer, and busy mom of four boys, blogging on her jewelry designs and family life. Her beautiful blog is always a joy to visit!

Accent the Party- Party Blog
If you need decor ideas, and party favors for any type of party, celebration or wedding, this is a must to check out. Loads of great info and great pictures on this blog!
Pin It

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so happy for you that your show was such a success! My house is a disaster too but I don't have a big show to show for it!
Aw, thank you so much for the award and the kind words!! The other blogs you nominated look very interesting..I'll be checking them out!

Lin said...

Oh, pally, that was so kind of you to write such nice things about me and the Duck and Wheel! I hope I make you laugh more than cry!! :)

Unknown said...

glad to hear the show was a success!! What a relief it is to be done for the season...I still have one more to go and it's a biggie!

BeadedTail said...

Congrats on another successful show and of course your blog award!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Congrats! The Queen included me in her award, as well, but I have yet to post it on my blog due to time constraints. I've been so busy completing custom orders lately I have no brain cells left come computer time!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com