Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Naming those bracelets!

I am waaaay too busy right now getting ready for the Beyond Artisan show, on May 1 and 2! I need your help naming these  new designs that I made for that show.  Please have a look at the following designs, and then see the info below for earning a discount in my Etsy shop for helping me out! 
First up a couple of bracelets in a new design that I am trying out, a sort of "Pandora" style.


This next one uses some fabulous vintage  Miriam Haskell glass beads in vanilla and apricot,  vintage pale pink glass disks, crystals, gold vermeil and a Venetian glass heart in a very soft palette for Spring.

 Brushed sterling beads and assorted  vintage Swarovski crystal beads in jewel tones make this one super blingy!

This one is in a similar style, but more neutral. Here I used glass beads in a smoky gray and clear color, mixed with vermeil gold and sterling silver.

Finally this sweet design with assorted charms, a sterling key, a druzy bezel  and a dangle of Aquamarine.

They all need names! I would love to hear your  suggestions for any of these designs. If I use your suggestion,  I will give you 10 % off one item
(sale or regular price) in my Etsy shop! Here are the rules:

1.The title must be a song title...any song!
2.If your song suggestion is used, I will notify you.
3.There can be more than one winner, there are 5 bracelets to name!
4.The  10 % discount must be used by Dec. 31, 2010.
Easy.... right! So get your thinking caps on, I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions!
Pin It

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Your bracelets are gorgeous! I don't know a name but I love them all - especially the last one!

WillOaks Studio said...

Since I love your actual shop name:
It's Only Rock and Roll (but I like it!)
Rock-a-bye Baby
Rock on
Take another little piece of my heart

Lin said...

I'm gonna have to think in order to come up with names. In the meantime, I love your new look. I like how you are really mixing up the metals, stones, and textures.

Split Rock Ranch said...

I love them all!

How about:
Rock My World (Little Country Girl)
Key to my Heart
Light My Fire
Smoke on the Water
Heartbreaker

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com