Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Crazy week

Wow it has been a crazy week here at home! Appointments, volunteering at my sons school, and getting the boys ready for Scout camp this weekend, along with the regular household chores, has kept me very busy this week. So my blog has taken a back seat, and reading my blog faves has also suffered. However,  my husband and son are off to camp tonight, and there will be lots of time for catching up. I am itching to get designing some new jewelry pieces with the beads that I purchased last weekend.  I am also looking forward to enjoying some good chick flicks, and setting my own schedule for the next two days!  Hope all of you have a great weekend planned as well. I hope to post some new jewelery pics for your viewing pleasure, early next week! Pin It

2 comments:

Fort Worth Auto Glass Repair said...

You have utilized your time in great manner that is great. And you are now making beads chain. That is impressive.

BeadedTail said...

You have been busy! Hope you enjoy your weekend and can't wait to see your new jewelry!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com