Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012


Can anyone guess what these are?

Hint: I  recently discovered these on the coast.

My first thought was.."lovely patina!"

My brain race to try and figure out how I could incorporate these into my jewelry designs.  Mmmmm....2 holes...great for connectors, dangles or focals...........

I was not exactly sure how these would be used, but figured I would take them home and play.

Here is what I came up with:




The necklace is called "Alluring...in blue"!
Stay tuned for tomorrows answer!



Pin It

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

Lures new or old are a great jewelry addition. You created a lovely piece with lots of depth. Great find and wonderful work.
Nicole/Beadwright

Jane Perala said...

They look like "fishing stuff". The jewellery piece is gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Whatever it is - it sure is pretty!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com