Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Complimentry Color Scheme

This color scheme is vibrant, exciting and stimulating! Colors opposite each other on the color wheel compliment each other and are bold and intense but balanced in designs. Don't be afraid to try this color scheme as the results are amazing! Remember, that you can use pastel and greyed down versions of these hues as well.



Try complimentry color schemes in your home decor:


My designs using a complimentry color scheme:







Just got notified that I am the recipient of another award! Yay....I will post on that next time!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com