Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Full Intentions!

I spent the last few days working on a necklace that I had full intentions of listing in my Etsy shop. I thought it would be a great necklace for New Years Eve.....something to wear with a little  black dress. I finished it  late last night, and was going to photograph it and do the write up this morning. Then I decided to try and model it, for the photo shoot. So I got dressed up and put the necklace on, and that is when I decided that I was keeping this bad boy! I guess I fell in love with it! I make a lot of jewelry, and I keep a few pieces here and there, but not as much as most people think...this is a business after all, and I am supposed to be making some money here! Oh, well....I guess it's an early Christmas gift to myself.  Now its back to work to create some new items for the shop. I hope you like the pictures anyway!





Pin It

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I can see why you kept that necklace - it's perfect for you! It's gorgeous and you look fabulous too!

Lin said...

I LOVE it! I like how you paired with the leather and the sparkles. NICE!

You are so cute in that photo, pally.

Catherine said...

Very nice ~ it looks wonderful on you! Well you have to keep some of your beautiful jewelry for yourself! :)

xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

I love it when that happens:)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com