Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

 I took this photo 2 days ago, on our property. It is a garland of snow,draped around one of the bent poplar trees, and I figure that it occurred by melting and freezing over several days. What a beautiful creation from nature just in time for Christmas! Wishing all my faithful readers, and customers a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy this time with your families and loved ones, as I shall be. Relax and have fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty awesome that that just happened naturally! Merry Christmas to you too! I hope that you and your grandkiddies have the greatest holiday ever!

BeadedTail said...

That is a beautiful photo. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com