Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Simply Charming!

 Here are two of my newest creations, designed with new and vintage beads, as well as upcycled parts and pieces from wonderful old jewelry.
An icy, sparkly creation that was inspired by a cold and frosty morning! Ice crystals on glass form beautiful intricate designs, that I have tried to capture in this Ice Princess bracelet.
 There are some fabulous beads in this bracelet, including vintage 1960's moon glow beads, some very old and unique sequin beaded beads from Japan and  vintage French sequins...ooh la la! This one of a kind creation is still available for purchase in my Etsy shop.


  The second bracelet is very romantic and feminine and is aptly named  Golden Romance. This piece is done all in warm gold and brass tones. Again, I have used several vintage pieces, as well as gorgeous lampwork glass beads by Canadian lampwork artist, Jane Perala. This one sold right away! 


Pin It

5 comments:

Duni said...

Wow!I love the sparkle!
They really go well with the current icy weather :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, both very gorgeous pieces!

Lin said...

Lovely. Absolutely lovely! I can almost hear their gentle clinking on my wrist. :)

BeadedTail said...

Those are both absolutely stunning! I can't pick a favorite because I love them both!

Catherine said...

Very pretty!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com