Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bring Me to Life

Please read the post below, regarding the necklace made with Ugandan beads. I did not have a name for it when I posted, but after much thought I decided to name it after the Evanescence song,"Bring Me to Life"

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul
my spirits sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home
-Evanescence Pin It

3 comments:

Karla said...

extremely cool necklace named after an extremely cool song...great choice:-)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

This song is perfect for that necklace! I love that song :)

Bonhomie said...

I love that necklace and I love that song! Perfect match!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com