Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Dream Weaver" necklace and earrings set

















Though the dawn may be coming soon

There still may be some time

Fly me away to the bright side of the moon

And meet me on the other side

Dream weaver.... I believe you can get me through the night

Dream weaver.....I believe we can reach the morning light.

Gary Wright

Today, Lucy is modelling this dreamy, soft, feminine set. This is a pretty necklace that I made that features one of Rebecca Werners lampwork beads, which I feel represents the moon. Also lots of silver chain, faceted aquamarine nuggets, pale blue chalcedony briolettes, Thai silver and Swarovski crystals for a bit of sparkle, are "woven" together to create "Dream Weaver".

Pin It

5 comments:

Bonhomie said...

Beautiful necklace!

ChatElaine said...

Lucy is looking very 'fetching' today. Lovely. Really enjoy looking at your work, very inspiring. Thank you. Elaine

SarahKelley said...

That's a great piece! Love the colors and the metal rings!

Hot Rocks said...

Thankyou all for your wonderful comments! Lucy is flattered!

Silver Canyons said...

tag...your it! (see my blog for details :)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com