Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Entrecard

Arrrggghhhhhh! I am really finding entrecard to be REALLY slow tonight! So if I have not dropped on you, my friends...please forgive me, it is not for a lack of trying!! I think I managed 5 drops in about 20 minutes, and a couple of those were "invalid", so I had to go back and do them a second time. I am giving up tonight, I don't feel to good either, think it may be the flu! So I will try again tomorrow. Bye for now! Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com