Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanksgiving table




Our Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful and it was areally nice weekend spent with the family. I thought I would post some photos of our dinner table, as I was very pleased with how the centre piece and the decor turned out. Everything, thet I used, I already had around the house, with the exception of one medium sized pumpkin,and the small pumpkins. I made the place name tags on the computer, attatched them to toothpicks and then poked the toothpicks into tiny inexpensive pumpkin gourds. I love the warm color theme of gold, cream, orange and red, and added in the silver accents as a bit of sparkle. So although Canadian Thanksgiving is over for another year, I hope this will inspire my American friends to do something creative with their Thanksgiving tables!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com