Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lacey bracelet



I love this style of bracelet, loose, flowing with lots of movement! This one reminds me of lace, with the different sizes of "holes" that are in the sterling silver chains. It is a very feminine style and drops down onto the top part of your hand...so pretty! I think this looks just as fashionable with jeans and a white t-shirt, as it would with a wedding gown. Neutral and versatile! I listed this bracelet, a couple of weeks ago in my Etsy shop.
Pin It

7 comments:

DVArtist said...

Hi I love the lacey bracelets

Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Catherine said...

So very lovely ~ you are too talented!

P.S. Come on...admit it...you Alberta people wish you could just keep your clocks the same time like us Saskatchewan people...
:)Ha!

Lin said...

Oh, that is BEAUTIFUL!! Can you make a necklace like that too?? It is stunning, pally. Just stunning. :)

BeadedTail said...

That is so pretty! I just love all the different textures and shapes in it. Beautiful!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful piece...definitely has your signature stamp on it. This would be one to wear ALL the time! :-)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome piece. very classy :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, my blogging buddy ;]

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com