Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Betty and Lucy




Today I am introducing you to Lucy and Betty. These are my two Hot Rocks retro mannequins, with fiery red hair. Lucy is the one with the pout, she wears a lot of the more elegant styles that I create, and Betty is the one who is always smiling! She is great at modeling the more casual, and funky styles. These gals work hard, and are used to having fabrics and material draped around them, a variety of props rubbing against them and being turned and twisted in many a direction, just to get the right shot. On their days off, they love to hang out in my studio, and watch me work. Lately they have been looking out for some hands, so that they can start modeling the bracelets as well. Hopefully we will be able to find some! You can see all the cool necklaces that these girls model here.
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com