Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finally got around to getting this blog up and runnin'!

Hi there,

Well I finally got around to getting this blog going! I have decided to put more effort into my business online, as that seems to be where all the action is these days. So it just finished snowing here....again!! Where is Spring, anyway? So I guess that gives me more inside time to get creative with my jewelry. Please check out my latest designs in my etsy shop:
Talk to you soon!
Susan Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com