Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cold and snowy Spring in the Rockies





On Friday we left home and drove about an hour and a half through a Springtime blizzard to Banff, to take the family skiing! Needless to say the drive was a bit nerve wracking, with extremely poor visibility at times, but we made it in one piece. The weather was unseasonably cold in Banff for this time of year, and there was a ton of freshly fallen snow! My husband kept commenting on how pretty everything looked, and it did look like a winter wonderland, especially at night with the lights sparkling on the snow. However, I think I would have been more appreciative, had it been December, or January even! Spring just doesn't really happen here in my neck of the woods. We just go from Winter to Summer. Anyhow, in light of the weather, I thought I would feature these two fresh cool designs in white this week. Perfect for brides looking for that final touch for their wedding day, or to just freshen up your Spring and summer wardrobe! Check out my store for more pictures and prices on these two items. Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com