Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In the last couple of days I have received some new beads in the mail that I recently ordered, so today will be spent getting creative with my new little friends! I received some wonderful German vintage lucite flowers and leaves, as well as some fabulous artisan lampwork beads from Angela at Bedford Beadworks! I have been trying to get my hands on her beads for quite some time now, but as soon as she lists her beads for sale, they sell out in an instant! So just goes to show you how great her beads are. There are a few fantastic lampwork artisans that are like that...their beads have wings and just fly out of their shops! So it makes it really hard to get them. Anyhow, I am off to the studio to create some new designs with these ...and I will let you know the outcome later! Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com